Become a haulier
To support your application we require further details for our records, as MQP is committed to ensuring that any person(s) and vehicle(s) that enter any of its sites act in a SAFE and appropriate manner. We approach Health & Safety with a ZERO tolerance policy. Due to our commitment to Health & Safety we are requesting the following information be supplied to us with your application form.
- Details of any relevant Health & Safety training certificates that you and your drivers have obtained (MPQC Drivers Skils Card, Drivers Licence and CPC Qualifications Card).
- Details of vehicle specifications (size, type, CLOCS/FORS specification).
- Your service, inspection and health & safety policy.
- Copy of a valid Vehicle Operators Licence, Company Registration Certificate and VAT Certificate.
- Copy of a valid Public Liability and Hazardous Location insurance schedule, including level of cover (Min £10m).
Click below to download the haulier application form.
Please return all relevant documents along with your application form to
Midland Quarry Products
Should you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact
Kevin Wilson - Logistics Manager